- Easy to use - all kinds of actions like postponing, multiple task updates etc have been thought
- Lets you use a GTD process (folders for different types, list of items to be done today/tomorrow etc, a good workflow with an inbox and other folders...) I am not a strong GTD person, and am still trying to implement it in my daily life, but for what I know, this looked good.
- Integrates with google calendar - this looks simplistic at first, but then you realize it really is powerful and useful.
- Lets you add task(s!) by email - and then you process the inbox.
- Lets you create custom queries (for example all tasks without an end date)
- Has great plugins/widgets on the mac (yes, I am playing with macs now) and also on windows
Great stuff on the whole!
Now I need to stop spending so much time playing with it and getting things done... :-)
First thing my wife noticed was that I listed out the option to postpone before anything else...:-)
For implementing GTD you might try out this web-based application:
You can use it to manage your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, schedules and a calendar.
A mobile version and iCal are available too.
Hope you like it.
Post a Comment